skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Axelson's
Monday, May 17, 2010
Bedtime video
Here is a video I took of Cole's video monitor. He has been in bed for over one hour. He is content and as happy as can be to run around and play in his crib. I am completely convinced he knows we are watching him!
1 comment:
Mary
said...
I think he knows too, when I watch him he seems to always look for that green light!
May 17, 2010 at 8:35 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cole
Raelynn
OUR PHOTOS
Our photos
My Blog List
The Cookes
2026 Books
8 months ago
Make Room for Katie
Ver Película Completa I Remember You 2017 Ver Película Completa Sub Espanol
5 years ago
The Phillips Family
The Good Liar: Das alte Böse (2019) Herunterladen Vollständiger Online Film - HD 720 - GRATISS
6 years ago
bytesofshortcake
Re-Homing Charlotte
9 years ago
The Judy Journey
KINDERGARTEN RECAP
10 years ago
My Busy Crew
Back to Blogdom?
12 years ago
Andy Pittman
Here I Raise Mine Ebenezer
12 years ago
Man Makes His Plans...
A Very Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
12 years ago
Boswell Buzz
October 2011: Pumpkin patch, Fall festival, Halloween
14 years ago
R Three Sons
Happy Birthday Holden!
15 years ago
Legacy Portraiture Blog
Honoring the Hodge Family
15 years ago
Life as the Mortensons
Hope and Beauty in Broken Places...
16 years ago
The Evans Family
Haydan's Down and I Got to Drive!
16 years ago
The Taylor's
Easter
16 years ago
The Lowery 's
The Youngs
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2010
(22)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
May
(7)
Playing in the rain
Bedtime
Bedtime video
Linus
Remodeling projects
New shoes
18 months
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(36)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(6)
1 comment:
I think he knows too, when I watch him he seems to always look for that green light!
Post a Comment